New Website Users Registration:
If you do not have a User Name and Password with the new NJGT website.
- Click on "Register" in the menu
- Answer the security question.
- Enter your Parent information first and choose your own unique UserName and Password
- After you have submitted your parent account, a new form will appear to enter your junior golfer information
- You can enter in multiple golfers by completing a new form for each child.
Existing Website Users:
If you already have an existing UserName and Password with the new NJGT website.
- Click on "Login" in the menu.
- If you do not know your password, click on "Forgot Password" on the Login screen to reset your password.
Registering for Tournaments:
- Login to the site
- Navigate to the Tournament List by clicking on the UPCOMING SCHEDULE located on top of the page in the navigation bar.
- Your junior golfer(s) will show up at the bottom right side of the tournament information block.
- Check the tournaments in which your child(ren) will play and click "Register" at the bottom of the Tournament List
Click on "Account" Icon on the top right to edit your account or your junior golfer account(s).